Copyright © Victor Fire Protection, Inc. All rights reserved.
Part Number Size
HSE15-25SJ1 1½" x 25' w/ NST couplings
HSE15-5SJ1 1½" x 50' w/ NST couplings
HSE15-75SJ1 1½" x 75' w/ NST couplings
HSE15-1SJ1 1½" x 100' w/ NST couplings
HSE25-5SJ1 2½" x 50' w/ NST couplings
HSE25-75SJ1 2½" x 75' w/ NST couplings
HSE25-1SJ1 2½" x 100' w/ NST couplings
Victor Fire Protection offers:
Fire Hoses that are manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standard, current edition. The polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof.
Single jacket fire hoses are typically used for wash down, maintenance, mill discharge, and construction use due to it's 250PSI service pressure rating.
1942 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10302
Saving LIVES and PROPERTY from the devastation of fire.
VICTOR FIRE PROTECTION
* Full Service Fire Protection Company * Inspections * Recharging * Hydrostatic Testing *
VICTOR FIRE PRO Specifications:
- 100% high tenacity polyester jacket
- FM approved
- 250 PSI service pressure - 500 PSI test
- Standard color: White
- Additional colors also available
- Standard coupling material: Aluminum
- Optional coupling material: Brass
- Standard coupling thread spec: NST
- Optional coupling thread spec: NPSH