Local Law 26 requires New York City buildings, hotels, schools and universities -- over 75 feet in height-- in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island to have visible Photoluminescent Egress Markers.
Victor Fire Protection markers:
* Are tested to ensure the same performance as electrical emergency lighting.
* Have all the required markings.
* Pass the “five tests” required by Local Law 26 including brightness, washability, non- toxicity, non-radioactivity, surface flammability.
* Are self-illuminating and non-toxic.
* Require no hazardous material disposal.
* Are tested to ensure they illuminate even the darkest or smoke-filled areas.
* Are customized to compliment your interior décor.
This glow in the dark material is designed to help tenants escape and provide visibility during blackouts, fires or any other type of emergency.
PHOTOLUMINESCENT LIGHTING AND EGRESS : Local Law 26
Copyright © Victor Fire Protection, Inc. All rights reserved.
1942 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10302
* Full Service Fire Protection Company * Inspections * Recharging * Hydrostatic Testing *
Saving LIVES and PROPERTY from the devastation of fire.
VICTOR FIRE PROTECTION
Victor Fire Protection
Partners with the highest quality brand name manufacturers.
* Perma Light
* G-Lo Brite
* Glow Zone
* Sate Sign
Fire safety codes and regulations are not static and can undergo rapid change on a local, state or national level. At Victor Fire Protection our fire & life safety professionals will help keep you up to date on the latest National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code, OSHA regulations and Local Laws, so you will never be caught unprepared for an inspection by the fire department or a fire marshal.