1942 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10302
Saving LIVES and PROPERTY from the devastation of fire.
VICTOR FIRE PROTECTION
Victor Fire Protection offers:
* Standard ABC Fire Extinguishers
* CO2 (Class C) Fire Extinguishers
* Halotron/Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
* Dry Powder (Class D) Fire Extinguishers
* Automatic Fire Extinguishers
* Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
* Class K Fire Extinguishers for fires in the kitchen involving cooking oil, grease or fats
* Vertical and Horizontal Mount Fire Extinguishers (Self- Actuating) with two mount styles available, charged with multipurpose dry chemical (ABC) or clean agent Halotron™ Designed to provide supplemental protection.
The fire code requires that all your fire extinguishers undergo regular scheduled maintenance and inspections, are properly mounted and tagged by a certified licensed company. ~ Victor Fire Protection
Victor Fire Protection partners with the highest quality brand name manufacturers:
We provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved with incipient stage fire fighting mandated by OSHA.
A fire is the most common type of emergency. Portable fire extinguishers are your first line of defense against fires at home and in the workplace. Small fires can often be put out quickly by well-trained persons with a portable fire extinguisher.
Fire safety codes and regulations are not static and can undergo rapid change on a local, state or national level. At Victor Fire Protection our fire & life safety professionals will help keep you up to date on the latest National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code, OSHA regulations and Local Laws, so you will never be caught unprepared for an inspection by the fire department or a fire marshal.
Copyright © Victor Fire Protection, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Full Service Fire Protection Company * Inspections * Recharging * Hydrostatic Testing *